Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 71: Under Armour swag & Scott Stallings

Scott Stallings (fifth from right) and the gang.
We had a visitor today. PGA TOUR Professional Scott Stallings was on-site to welcome players and hang out the tournament that he is helping to sponsor. He was a really down-to-earth and nice guy. We got to just hang out in HQ as a group for awhile and talk, which was really neat! He asked us as many questions as we were asking him and he seemed genuinely interested in what we had to say.

There was a lot going on today and I was on a mission to capature each individual thing to highlight my inalienable tournament. I think I did just that! I uploaded 29 photos to the tournament Facebook album today. Normally, I have 30-40 photos/album total, so the fact that I have 29 photos before the first round of the tournament is a little crazy. I'm really happy with my work today!

This tournament is unique for a number of reasons, one of them being that the tournament pairings are unveiled at a party the night before the first round. So, we had the True Temper Pairings party complete with barbecue and two live bands tonight. It was another 16 hour day, but our team has really come together after our two boys left. They were the heart and soul of the team, so we've had to work to keep our spirits high and put in more hours, but we've really stepped it up. I'm so proud of everyone and I'm glad that we can go out on a high note! It also doesn't hurt that we got a bunch of free Under Armour swag today. We had gotten four shirts to wear as our uniforms this week since Under Armour is sponsoring the tournament, but one of their representatives was there today and had a ton of extra stuff so we got to grab a few things. Scott Stallings even autographed hats for the team!



No comments:

Post a Comment