Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 49: Pool side

Debbie and I went to church this morning at one of the most traditional Catholic Churches I've ever been too. It was interesting and felt really long (can't lie), but I'm so glad that we went! When we got back from church we went and hing out at our host's next door neighbors pool! It was a nice afternoon!

We headed into work at 5 p.m. Since the qualifier didn't start until 1:30 p.m. and I'm responsible for inputting scores and writing the news stories this week, I didn't have anything to do until after the qualifier ended which is why we got to go in so late. We worked until about 8:30 p.m., grabbed some dinner and headed home! Even though we had a sleep in day, I'm exhausted! I'm still trying to catch up on sleep from all the early mornings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment