Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 44: Lunch brigade

The view from our lake house's back deck.
We have I move out of the lake house this morning and since Tori and I got to sleep in, a lot of the clean up fell on us. It wasn't too bad especially when you could clean and look out at the lake as the sun rose! It was so pretty!


When we did get to the course, Tori and I were the lunch brigade (aka we distributed lunches to our staff and the volunteers on the course). It's such a simple task, but we were so excited! We both shamelessly admitted that we had always wanted to hand out lunches. I was in the starters tent after that and then went out to take pictures of the Boys and Girls Division leaders as well as just some fun action shoots.

This week we've had Tori S. (an ops) and Debbie (a comms) from Team 1 to help us since we have such a big field. So with Debbie's help, we were able to get all the comms work done by 7:15 p.m. With the last groups of the day finishing around 5:30, that was a pretty quick turn around. 

We moved into the resort hotel tonight and they don't have free wifi, so I'm typing this on my phone. Therefore, I'm keeping it short and sweet with this post. Final round tomorrow!
The dead give away that you're at a resort: towel swans!
The Lunch Brigade 

No comments:

Post a Comment