Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 50: Pump it up!

I got another sleep in day, so I went to the country club gym this morning. I ran my host family's neighborhood and then to the gym, ran a little more on the treadmill and did some weights. It felt so good to be back in the gym that I just kept going. When I glanced up at the clock, I was shocked that it was already 11:20 a.m.! I had to be into work by noon, so I sprinted back home to get ready. I made it into HQ by 11:59! 

I worked on formatting the pairings for the first and second round of the tournament and then spent some time in the copier room getting all of the paperwork ready for tomorrow's first round. We had Players Registration tonight and since Michael got off early, I was in charge of photography. It was fun to have the camera back in my hands and see all of the players. 

When I got home, Debbie and I just hung out and talked for a little while. It's been so nice to have her with our team for the past week and a half and it's been so fun to get to room with her this week! I'm going to miss her when she leaves to go back to Team 1 on Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment