Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 18: And the winner is...

Final round of the tournament was today! After I did a few random morning assignments, I wrapped up the things I could while the first couple groups were playing. When the last groups began playing, I went out and took more action photography of the leaders. When all was said and done, the Boys Division champion went 14-under-par 202 for 54 holes and the Girls Division champion went 6-under-par 210. I took photos of the awards ceremony and got to speak with the players. Both winners were really nice and I'm hoping I'll see them again at another tournament!

After a crazy hour or so of uploading pictures, finishing the scoring and writing the article, we started packing up all of our comms equipment, while the ops pack up their things. After worrying about storms all week, it finally started raining about 90 minutes after the awards ceremony. Can't believe our first tournament is over! Louisiana tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment