Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where are the good guys?

It has occurred to me as the awful holiday, otherwise known as Valentine’s Day, has quickly approached that the good guys are dwindling. What happened to the men depicted in the black and white movies? The guys that stop you, pick you up, and carry you over a puddle so that you don’t get wet.
With Valentine’s Day tomorrow, and my plans including getting desert with some friends and doing homework, you could say I am a little bitter. I’m not upset about not having a guy (well, maybe a little). I’m sad because all of the good guys are taken, or, even worse, the women are just settling for the “eh, ok” guys.
My friends and I are talking about re-enacting the scene from the movie Valentine’s Day, hitting a heart-shaped piñata. This is a problem. Good guys, if you are out there, your appearance around town would be greatly appreciated. You are extremely missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment