Monday, February 7, 2011

13 Again...

Do you ever wish you could go back in time to the simpler times? Yes? Well, me too. I would say that this question is my all in one excuse for some of the "childish" things I do.
For example, in middle school if your crush talked to you, you would play it cool (hopefully) and then turn around to your friends and squeal, jump, and do a happy dance.
Now, in college, if a cute guy talks to you, a happy dance is a little strange and over the top. However, I say that if you really like the guy, bust a move!
Why do we have to be confined to our age? Maybe I am a little reminiscent with my birthday coming up, but I believe in living life to fullest. For me, right now, the fullest includes squealing and dancing. Do what makes you happy and content. Enjoy life's simple pleasures. Have fun and, every once in awhile, be 13 again, because in the blink of an eye you will be celebrating another birthday and another milestone.

1 comment:

  1. what is age, anyway? a measurement of the collections of rising moons and setting suns that our physical being has encountered since stepping on the scene as a human being in this earth? it's an interesting concept. never look at normal, sweetie, don't let what others think is typical of the age of a 19 or twenty year old define the actions of your soul and body: you are amazing, and unique is the depth for which you are loved!!! :D let's be childish together:) childish is nothing but an appreciation for the simple things, trusting easily, caring not for worries but just for the now. amen! lol

    ReplyDelete