Friday, October 28, 2011

Drowning

You know that feeling that you get when you have finally entered hell week? You have multiple exams, a project to work on, social things to keep up with, and a few meetings to go to. This is my definition of hell week. Now, multiply all of that by 9. This is my life. I have not had a chill week since the 3rd week of school. Frankly, I'm exhausted! Every time that I think I'll get a break, a chance to breath, another wave of exams hits and I am swallowed by the stress to preform.
What's harder is that I haven't even been doing well on my exams. I would be able to survive if I was at least doing well on my exams, but I am constantly making high 70s or low 80s on everything. I don't know where to go or what to do. I've never had a problem with school, this is a first. I know that there is more that I can do, but when I try to add on more studying, a remember that I have to give a speech on the same day.
My parents know that I am struggling, but I don't think they realize that I am almost HOPEless. I am scared for my grades, my financial aid, and my future. I know that I am making a bigger deal out of a bad test score, but after multiple bad grades in multiple exams, I think that I deserve to freak out a little. So this is my call for help. I am drowning in college and there is no life line in sight. I just have to wait for the waves to stop or slow down, but I'm concerned that they never will. This is life and I have yet to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment