Monday, April 11, 2011

Turn Off Your Blinker

I just finished watching a music video and the lead singer gave me an idea for a post... pet peeves. We all have them and, as much as some of them drive me insane, I think that they are totally funny. So, you know what I always say... When in doubt, blog it out. (Ok, I've never said that, but it rhymes!)
My Top 5 Pet Peeves
1) Leaving your blinker on even after you change lanes (Hint: meaning behind this post's title)
2) When a person sneezes, and their friend, who definitely heard the sneeze, doesn't say "bless you."
3) When a person dyes their hair, but not their eyebrows. So, they have bleach blonde hair and brown eyebrows. (Hint: lead singer in the music video that I just watch)
4) When people finish their sentences with a high inflection. It leaves you hanging for more, even if the speaker has nothing else to say.
5) When people leave dishes out for more than 24 hours... Just take a minute to clean up your stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment