Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Challenge? Bring It On.

I'm a rules person. I don't like being told what to and what to not do, however I like following rules and guidelines. This is especially true when it comes to writing. When teachers assigned a paper in high school and gave me a prompt to follow, I was all set. Consider the paper written. If I did not have an assigned paper topic, I'm headed toward procrastination. It's a fact.
This is different though. I can think of things to write about, however finding the time to write them down is sometimes hard; however, I love my blog and want to use it! So, I've decided to participate in the 30 Day Blog Challenge. If there is one thing I learned from my childhood/brother: never back down from a challenge. I cannot guarantee that this will be the normal challenge though; it will probably end up being the 20 or so Day Challenge (What can I say? I don't like some of the topics.) So here goes....

15 Interesting Facts
1. I learned my right from my left by a "L" shaped scar on my left arm.
2. I've been up in a hot air balloon.
3. I have 24 cousins on my mom's side of the family. (Christmas is so crazy and wonderful.)
4. I'm addicted to working out.
5. I'm even more addicted to Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
6. If it's possible, I'm more addicted still to Crystal Bay. (The best drink you will ever taste!)
7. I have climbed a glacier.
8. I have spent the night in an authentic tee-pee
9. I have traveled to Australia.
10. I chose to come to UGA because I would be closer to my brother and because the security here is awesome!
11. I quote movies like it is my job. (I should get a raise!)
12. I am terrified of roller-coasters.
13. I have been on swim team since I was six.
14. My worst fear is drowning. (I'm a swimmer, but still...)
15. I'm really not that interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment